Every job appointment that we are privileged to undertake will be personally attended to by either, or both, of our Executive Directors and key consultants.
Where necessary, we pool together the expertise of our pool of Affiliates with full disclosure to, and with the consent of, our clients.
Work undertaken with our Affiliates are project-specific, and confidentiality undertakings are obtained for the benefit of our clients.
The key personnel have combined working experience in excess of 100 years. The aggregate qualification and working experience cover a broad spectrum of domain know-hows, technology and networking capabilities shaping into a polymath-like organisation helping clients solving their unique problems. A summary of the bio-data as follows:
- graduated with a Bachelor in Accountancy from the National University of Singapore, and a Fellow of Chartered Accountant of Singapore;
- more than 30 years’ experience in banking and finance, contributing skills in business development, credit assessment and risk management to top-rated continental European financial institutions in areas of commercial and investment banking, project financing, leveraged structured financing and structured trade & commodity financing;
- prior to joining Thinkmasters, served as a member of the Regional Credit Committee for the Union Bank of Switzerland, responsible for all corporate accounts in the East Asia region;
- experience includes being engaged as an expert witness with regards to banking practices, as well as leading a due diligence team in a major M&A transaction;
- read law in the National University of Singapore and practised corporate commercial law with a leading firm in Singapore;
- prior to joining Thinkmasters, assumed responsibilities as in-house legal counsel in European financial institutions, involved in processing and approving credits in corporate finance, structured trade & commodities financing, and private banking;
- completed all 3 levels of the CFA Program, a body of knowledge encompassing asset valuation, financial reporting and analysis, portfolio management techniques, quantitative methods, and asset valuation models in managing equity, fixed income, and derivative investments for individuals and institutions;
- working with clients to understand their needs, specify design and craft strategic management tools, and assist management to implement such tools to create value within the organisation;
- career in lockstep with the evolution and growth of the IT industry since the advent of the Desktop PC in the business environment;
- involved in software development, producing business and engineering applications with the prevailing technologies available and engaged in the pioneering development of present day CRM and ERP systems;
- co-founded and became the managing director of a software company in UK supplying diverse business solutions to large corporations and SMEs. These Business Solutions included Database driven applications such as accounting systems, customer and sales management solutions, resource and business planning software, collaborative software & software or training purposes; Engineering software such as CAD, 3D Modelling, animation, visualization software & services and Network infrastructure; and Internet Services including Web and email hosting. Web site development, LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) systems for application servers and dynamic, database-driven sites;
- trained as a naval architect and completed post-graduate studies and attained Master of Science in Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering and Master of Science in Systems Management (Ocean Engineering), both from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA.
Thinkmasters exercises high standards of professionalism and continually benchmarks itself against best practices used by our peers.
Our experience in the region has conditioned us to be sensitive to local cultures and aspirations. At the same time, we are willing to take risks in our thinking to achieve a higher level of performance. We adopt a simple, yet robust, hands-on approach in our dealings.
Should we have the privilege of working with you / your clients, we assure you we will extend the same care and commitment toward ensuring the success of the exercise.